A Big Change

After teaching classes for adults, children, and families in the PNW for 25+ years, I've decided to make a big change.

I feel very lucky to have enjoyed so many years of in-person teaching as well as the recent years of online teaching, and am grateful to all the design, consultation, and education clients I've had over the years. 

From now on, I'll continue doing in-person teaching in the desert southwest, where I've been living (and gardening) full time for the past 3 years, and part time for the past 8 years. 

 

I'm looking forward to focusing more of my time on the Arivaca Pollinator Pathway, a volunteer project that I am spearheading, as well as doing more music and art! Of course, the PNW and my friends and family there, will always be very near and dear to my heart, and I look forward to future visits "up north", sandwiched before or after Arivaca's delightful summer monsoon season ❤️

Popular posts from this blog

The Fabulous Grey Fox

How Did I Get Here?

In Living Color